How to Consign
Convert your Home Furnishings into $$$ CASH $$$
Whether you have a couple of items or a complete estate to sell … we can help.
Consignment is convenient, time saving and safe.
Email us pictures for a free evaluation
Why consign with us
- Display your products better at our 9000 square foot, staged space & online store.
- Free promotion of your product on our website and social media.
- Save your valuable time – Our friendly knowledgeable staff answers all customer queries. You don’t need to spend your valuable time trying to sell your used furniture.
- Max value with relative ease – If you have furniture in excellent condition then Total Home Consignment can get you maximum value with relative ease. (We have appreciative clientele who value quality furniture and recognize the great value and quality that our selection provides)
Furniture and Furnishings Wanted!
We are always looking for items that are in good to better shape and considered today’s market.
Terms and conditions:
- Items must be clean and have all their working parts.
- All items must be pre-approved before we will accept them. (You can email us pictures for free appraisals)
- It is the consignor’s responsibility to get the items to us. We can recommend a delivery service if needed.
- Items are placed in our showroom for a 90 day term.
- For the first 60 days of the consignment term, the consignor receives 50% of the selling price.
- For the last 30 days of the 90 day term, the consignor receives 40% of the selling price.
- Item price is reduced every 15 days to increase the chance of a sale.
- Please note, at the end of the contract term, if an item has not sold it must be picked up by the consignor or mutual arrangements must be made.
At the end of the contract term, unsold items (if any) that have not been picked up by the consignors are considered abandoned and are donated or sold for storage fees.
Free evaluation – Send us photos to get a free estimate
The most convenient way to send us photos is by email to email@example.com